Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Give me your brains :D

Hello All,

After what seems like forever, I am back, up on my legs, walking, talking AND working! I was overjoyed when Helen sent me an e-mail : Grey Matter in Quilling - Lend me your brains :D I couldn't help laughing out loud! This lady sure knows how to evoke a laugh! :) She was going to write a feature in an Arts and Crafts Magazine about unusual (read "non-floral" quilling).....this was an honour beyond honours! :) She has always been dropping by my blog and leaving behind most honest (my favourite kind) comments. It was she who once before had given me a chance to be a Guest Designer on Homyachok Challenge blog :)

So, here goes, the article on unusual quilling, where the quilled brain finds a mention :) How I wish I knew Russian!!!!!

Thanks a zillion Helen :) Even being mentioned in the same breath as these biggies is a dream you've brought to life :)




Happy Quilling

Pritesh

PS: If my posts inspire you to create something on similar lines, I feel highly flattered. But please, do respect the effort I take in conceptualizing and executing, please give a direct link to my work when you are inspired by mine. Thanks for understanding........:-)

9 comments:

Pily Nuñez said...

Dear friend: I send my heartfelt congratulations! It should be a great honor for you. Very deserved the rest.
Greetings from Chile
Pilar

SUGANTHI said...

Congratulations Pritesh , This is wonderful news.

Vaisshali said...

Tons of Congrts !! U deserve it ..

Shylaashree said...

congrats dear

Dr Sonia S V said...

Congrats Pritesh..that brain of yours is sure an unique one!! Pun intended!!

Maria Rose said...

Congrats Pritesh.. You deserve it for sure :)

Hima Bindhu said...

Congratulations :)

Sathya said...

Well deserved and Hearty congratulations, Pritesh :)

ManuK said...

Congratulations, Pritesh! I am so happy for you!

Hugs!
Manu