Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Simple punch craft flower tutorial - Video

Hello All,

A quick post (and my maiden one from phone) with a video for making a simple punch craft flower using a daisy punch. This is the flower I made for this frame:





Happy Quilling

Pritesh

PS: If my posts inspire you to create something on similar lines, I feel highly flattered. But please, do respect the effort I take in conceptualizing and executing, please give a direct link to my work when you are inspired by mine. Thanks for understanding........:-)

7 comments:

Maria Rose said...

Thnx for the video... your voice could have been bit louder Pritesh

Hussena said...

Your frame looks just Gorgeous Pritesh ..i love the bold colors and the way you have created the centres of the flowers.. so unique !! and of course thank you so so much for the tutorial ...i just loved your flower !!!

Unknown said...

Awesome tutorial.very unique and so simple.who would have thought?I am definitely going to try this one.

chillin with Quillin said...

beautiful frame, thanks for the tutorial !!!
Paula

ManuK said...

So lovely to hear your voice, Pritesh!

Thank you for sharing the tutorial! The flower looks very beautiful and full. And may I add: that is one huge punch! Wow!

Hugs!
Manu

Dr Sonia S V said...

Love the way you have framed with the pearls

Bhavana said...

frame is beautiful.. thanks for sharing the tutorial i tried making these flowers using round scallop punch as i dont own a daisy punch it was fun making them will share them on my blog soon thanks :)