Monday, December 24, 2012

A quilled picture frame - worth a million words

Hello All,

After a big gap, I am back. It has been a manic busy time! And a GOOD manic busy time. After a spurt of illnesses (yet again!), I am back full throttle and making a comeback with  this project that has kept me sleepless for more than a few days :D

The sheer size of the project was a challenge! At 16 inches by 20, it was a "task" to fill this up without clutter or without glaring open spaces, and yet retain the "completeness" look. I pulled it off, or rather, so I think!

Here it goes, a picture frame, made memorable with quilling and punch-craft. I'd like thank the client for having such a clear idea about what she exactly wanted. It makes my life much easier :)


And some close-ups, for details of the amount of work that went in to it.......






Happy Quilling

Pritesh

PS: If my posts inspire you to create something on similar lines, I feel highly flattered. But please, do respect the effort I take in conceptualizing and executing, please give a direct link to my work when you are inspired by mine. Thanks for understanding........:-)

18 comments:

Jyoti Agrawal said...

Awesome work Pritesh!!

Unknown said...

Awesome :-))

quilled paper paradise said...

Your imagination is exceptional. Every detail is in the right place! The choice of colors is excellent! I would be very happy as a customer!

Shylaashree said...

the colours and your arrangements, give life to those papers pritesh.
Giveaway at Adhiraacreations

Hussena said...

This is Absolutely Gorgeous Pritesh ..i love the detailed work and colors you have used here ...simply fantastic!!

Christine said...

This is truly a masterpiece. Love every bit of it. Hope you have a blessed Christmas.
http://ajourneyintoquilling.blogspot.com

Dr Sonia S V said...

Love those tiny white flower stalks..add so much effect to your glorious frame.So many elements but I bet it was a labor of joy!!

Cheers
Dr Sonia

Naina said...

once again.... a superb creation

Hima Bindhu said...

Wow!! excellent work :) Nice colors..

Artes de NĂ¡gela said...

Gorgeous!
It's like we're in a garden ...
Thank you for caring!
Merry Christmas to you!

Chandana Bhattacharaya said...

Amazing work . I love your quilling Pritesh.Your work has inspired me a lot.

Nandini said...

Lovely work. The person who gets this is really lucky!

MEGHA said...

beautiful creatio.
megha
http://meghanuj01.blogspot.in/

SUGANTHI said...

Lovely design Pritesh,You are so clever when it comes to designing huge pieces.

Pritesh Dagur said...

Oh my my! Thank you all so much for dropping by and leaving such kind comments! :)

SUSAN said...

so so soooooo cool Pritesh....
wonderful creation

hugs

k@rin said...

so beautiful.

I agree, a lot of work, but so succesfully managed.

Regina said...

Whoa whoa whoa! I copied from you and that´s what I think about all your work!! They are stunning!! :))
Have a marvellous week!
Hugs
Regina