Saturday, November 17, 2012

Quilled Logo - Mansi's Craftstation

Hello All,

I can't believe that in the middle of the Diwali rush of exhibitions, I managed to pull off a major project. I know I am posting it very late but then, Diwali was MAD this time! I travelled so much, met so many people I hadn't met in years and years! :)

When this order came my way, I was kind of wary about taking it up as it landed bang in the middle of our Diwali preparations at Aadyaa. But well, a challenge is always welcome at Aadyaa! We revel in them! :) So, here goes the logo for Mansi's Craftstation.........







It is so rewarding to hear from your client, "whoever looked at it couldn't take their eyes off it"! Thanks so much for this order dear Vaishali! :) It was a sheer pleasure to meet the time challenge :) Hope the recipient of the piece likes it too :)

Happy Quilling

Pritesh

PS: If my posts inspire you to create something on similar lines, I feel highly flattered. But please, do respect the effort I take in conceptualizing and executing, please give a direct link to my work when you are inspired by mine. Thanks for understanding........:-)

21 comments:

Shylaashree said...

it is so pretty like you dear
Adhiraacreations

Pooja said...

Superb! I too could not not take my eyes off it !

SUGANTHI said...

Very beautiful Pritesh.

Neelu said...

this is soooo beautiful!! love the colours.. iam not into quilling but your work always takes my breath away!!

Smita Satish said...

amazing

Kasia Wojtasik said...

Pritesh! It is just stunning piece! I love it! Precise work, beautiful colors! You're great quiller!
Hugs,
Kate

Cristina said...

woow, Pritesh this is so gorgeous!! Delicate and beautiful!! I like the combination of colors!hugs

Solidaster said...

Wonderful, lovely, beautiful, marvelous, charming, superb.A good day.:))

Crafting Aberrigines said...

:O :O
W Hail Pritesh !!!
I am still not able to take my eyes off of it..

Dr Sonia S V said...

WOW its stunning Pritesh...such a perfect color combination and so elegant

ManuK said...

What an exquisite design and neat execution! How perfect are the little letters... Love it, Pritesh! I would like to know how big is the logo (you know me :) ).
And to quote your client: 'I can't take my eyes off it!'

Hugs!
Manu

MEGHA said...

beautiful creation as always
megha
http://meghanuj01.blogspot.in/

quilled paper paradise said...

WOOOW Pritesh! Good combination of colors! Very elegant! No wonder that the customer is very happy!

Artes de NĂ¡gela said...

Fabulous!
His works are wonderful. I'm a big fan!

Baukje said...

that looks fantastic as always!
Greetings Baukje

lulu_ma said...

WOW - that's all i could say!

Syaz said...

Nice..Love the colour combo..

Ann Martin said...

It's a beautiful design! The small letters must have been really tedious to make.

Anastasiaw2008@gmail.com said...

It looks great.

[Kasia] said...

It looks really amazing!

Unknown said...

Everything's pretty about this. I'm glad you stuck to this baisc yet sophisticated colour palette. I like the attention to detail in the 'station' lettering. How do you manage to get the tapering dots with the 3d outliner?
Another job well done, Pritesh. Good for you.