Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Narangi amalgamation

Hello All,

Now that I am kind of over my allergy, today was a day of hard-work (while the rest of the nation celebrates it as a holiday!) :) I had missed crafting and it shows in my desperation to do SOMETHING! Anything! :D

So, here comes.......my Orange (narangi = orange, both fruit and colour) Amalgamation earrings. The pattern on the earrings is a modified MS Punch-All-Over-The-Page punch, the base orange is hand-made paper (hand-cut circles), the 'white lines' on the earrings are using a white roller gel pen (I've a thing for drawing things myself), the ghunghroos were almost an afterthought and I like them there :) Just warming up for that BIG project I've had on my mind for a while :)



Happy Quilling

Pritesh

PS: If my posts inspire you to create something on similar lines, I feel highly flattered. But please, do respect the effort I take in conceptualizing and executing, please give a direct link to my work when you are inspired by mine. Thanks for understanding........:-)

7 comments:

quilled paper paradise said...

It is amazing how the simplest ideas with your design become beautiful!

Sujana Sarath said...

very pretty!!

Unknown said...

Absolutely gorgeous.very beautiful

Teddie Seeley said...

Very pretty!
Teddie

Hussena said...

Oh wow these earring look absolutely beautiful...love the way you have combined punching with quilling...the result is fabulous!!!

Pritesh Dagur said...

Thank you all so much! :)

Shylaashree said...

Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

http://adhiraacreations.blogspot.com