Friday, August 24, 2012

Featured in "Best of the Web - 26"

Hello All,

Some days just make you so thankful for all that God has granted you. And today is another one of those days where I just take a moment, sit down quietly and say thanks to Him. I'm not religious or anything and I never pray. But I do believe in this cosmic power that has been more than fair to me in life. Whoever or whatever you are, a huge thank you! :)

I was honestly very jittery when I read the words, Best of the Web. I don't count myself there but I felt so blessed that Susan of The Craft Corners thought so. Craft Corners is a website one should check out, for it brings together not only some very talented crafters from all over the world, but also has some fun and practical DIY posts.

I was featured in Best of the Web - 26 and I thank Crafters Corner again, for featuring me. It's an honour I shall cherish..........



Happy Quilling

Pritesh

PS: If my posts inspire you to create something on similar lines, I feel highly flattered. But please, do respect the effort I take in conceptualizing and executing, please give a direct link to my work when you are inspired by mine. Thanks for understanding........:-)

17 comments:

baba said...

congratulations!!!!! :)

Szalonaisa said...

Congrats Pritesh!!

Pooja said...

You deserved it ! Congratulations !

Jyoti Agrawal said...

Many congratulations!!!

Unknown said...

Congrats .very well deserved.

Dr Sonia S V said...

Congrats Pritesh and what a coincidence we have the same attitude about the almighty!

aparna said...

congrats dear!

aparna said...

congrats dear!

Anama Lily said...

Way To Go Pritesh!
Enjoy!

Kavitha Vadhri said...

congratulations pritesh.

MEGHA said...

congrats!!!!!!!!
megha
http://meghanuj01.blogspot.in/

Shylaashree said...

Congrats pritesh
http://adhiraacreations.blogspot.in

Creative Thinker said...

Congrats pritesh!!You deserved it!!

Hussena said...

Congrats Pritesh Truly well Deserved :)

Crafting Aberrigines said...

I am humbled by your appreciation but I was wondering if I should visit your blog without clothes ..no it is not an attempt to pull some lewd joke or something. I was just wondering if you realise that if my flower can knock off your socks..how many articles of my (read me as a prototype of every visitor who passes by your blog) clothing are at risk of being knocked off with every creation you post ??
So congratulations.
You are someone who snatches away my power to speak or express with every single craft. Its almost impossible to say anything other than be open-mouthed and gasp in reply to your perfection and prowess.

Sindhu said...

Congratulations dear Pritesh! You deserve it..

chillin with Quillin said...

congrats !!!!!
Paula