Friday, October 14, 2011

Simple quilled earrings tutorial

Hello All,

I have always admired all the pictures of the quilled earrings made by some super talented quillers! So, I decided to give it a try.........and, as usual, I prefer to post a tutorial too. These are VERY VERY simple earrings, much like a first trial would be. Here goes.....


The pictures are posted here in a sequence, I hope the process is clear enough to be understood without writing much :-)



Rolling the tubes - video










I hope you like the tutorial - Happy Quilling :-)

PS: If my posts inspire you to create something on similar lines, I feel highly flattered. But please, do respect the effort I take in conceptualizing and executing, please give a direct link to my work when you are inspired by mine. Thanks for understanding........:-)

4 comments:

Sathya said...

Lovely...

Sathya

Dr Sonia S V said...

Adorable indeed

Pritesh Dagur said...

Thank you Sathya and Sonia :-)

Unknown said...

Tats a superb idea.... nice...