Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Anthuriums - an eternal obsession

One flower that never stops amazing me is Anthurium. The simple structure of the flower, it's snake like shape (snakes are my favourite animals, anyway!)......everything about it begs to be quilled. So, here I am, with anthuriums (though the anthuriums themselves are not quilled, the over all card is) and quilling. A birthday greeting for a special elder person I know :) I hope he likes it when he gets it



Base: 250 gsm brown metallic paper
White: 200 gsm sketching paper
Yellow and Green: 80 gsm printing paper
Writing: Gold glitter gel pen
Wish: Printed on 80 gsm printing paper

Happy Quilling :)

PS: If my posts inspire you to create something on similar lines, I feel highly flattered. But please, do respect the effort I take in conceptualizing and executing, please give a direct link to my work when you are inspired by mine. Thanks for understanding........:-)

6 comments:

SUGANTHI said...

SO happy to see you on blogger,Pritesh. Lovely card and elegant quilling.

Pritesh Dagur said...

Coming from you, it's God of all compliments Suganthi! Thank you :-)

Anonymous said...

Lovely Card, Pritesh

Sathya
Taiwan

Pritesh Dagur said...

Thanks Sathya :-)

PMT~ Meg said...

Pritesh, your blog is so inspiring to other quillers. Thanks so much for sharing your creativity! Meg ~ Polly & Meg's Treasures

Pritesh Dagur said...

You are most welcome Meg! Your kind gifts (the one Suganthi got) are such a lovely motivation too :-)